On Tuesday 21st October, the Technical Workshop on school renovation held together with the Green Building Alliance and the Oslo School Municipality. Over 50 participants attend the workshop.
- Welcome – program for the day. Ms Katharina Bramslev, Head of Green Building Alliance, Norway.
- Energy strategy for new and refurbished buildings in Oslo municipality. Mr Bodil Motzke, Oslo School Municipality
- Renew School – scope and outcome. Mr Armin Knotzer, AEE – Institute for Sustainable Technologies, Austria
- Strategies for optimizing the upgrade of an existing building stock. Professor Holger Wallbaum, Chalmers, Sweden
- Indoor climate in Schools. Ass. Professor Pawel Wargocki, Technical University of Denmark
- State of the art technologies, focus ventilation – overview of concepts and technologies. Ass. Professor Christian Anker Hviid, Technical University of Denmark
- Frontrunner presentations:
-Nature-Park School "Zirbitzkogel - Grebenzen", Austria. Mr Gerhard Kopeinig, achitect
-Secondary School "Schwanenstadt", Austria. Mr Armin Knotzer, AEE INTEC
-Romsdal Secondary School, Norway. Mr Arne Førland-larsen, Asplan Viak
Next Technical Workshop is planned in Ljubljana, Slovenia, in March 2015.